Answers to homework questions are due two weeks after we post the exercise. Answer each question on a separate page.
While we encourage working together on the exercises as well as using any written sources that you find, you must write your solution completely alone. In every exercise please indicate the name of all those that you have worked with as well as all sources that you have used.
As usual, submit comments to this page in order to sign up for grading homework exercises. This can be done in pairs. Please submit the grades in this Excel sheet.
The current list of grades appears here.
- Exercise 1 (due date: 22/11)
- Question 1 graders — Yulia & Tali; solution — David Baum.
- Question 2 graders — Assaf Michaely & Ohad Dan; solution — Or Moshe.
- Question 3 graders — Yoav & Shai; solution — Amitai Levy.
- Question 4 graders — Dror Shemesh; solution — Yoav Goldman
- Question 5 graders — Dina & Tali (common errors); solution — Tali
- Exercise 2 (Due date 27/12, except question 4 that is postponed to Ex 3)
- Question 1 graders — Boaz Armon & Jonathan Smith; solution — Boaz Armon
- Question 2 graders — Yevgeniy Zheleznyak & Alex Ostrosvsky; solution — Ido Frizler
- Question 3 graders — Gal Rosensaft & Yael Haas; solution — Gal Rosenfeld
- Question 4 graders — MOVED TO EX3Q1
- Question 5 graders — Liat Hayun & Ido Frizler; solution — Liat Hayun
- Exercise 3 (due date: 10/1/2010)
- Question 1 graders — Arbel Moshe & Amit Ohayon AND David Hananel & Irit Malka; solution — Nir Rosenfeld AND David Hananel
- Question 2 graders — Alex Merzlyak & David Oz AND David Baum & Sivan Rosenfeld; solution — Arbel Moshe and Amos Kleinberg
- Question 3 graders — Amos Kleinberger & Yoni Bazak AND Yael Azriel & Motomi Uruga; solution — Amit Ohayon
- Exercise 4
- Question 1 graders — Shai & Nir
- Question 2 graders — jonathan weill
- Question 3 graders — oren barkan& meital albo
- Question 4 graders — alex z & nati A